The Dolomeet Card offers you a lot of free or discounted services made for your vaction in Madonna di Campiglio starting from June 15th till September 15th:
Discover all the free activities that the card offers you for your holiday in the mountains during the summer:
- 6 days of free access to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo’s ski lifts, to reach easily the hiking trails in the mountains and enjoy the picturesque view of the Adamello Presanella group and Brenta’s Dolomites.
- 6 days of free access to the summer mobility system throughout all the Rendena valley, to experience a clean and relaxing vacation, free from your car.
- 6 days of free access to all the parking lots and the substainable mobility system organized by the Adamello Brenta national park, to sweeten the alpine valley’s entries and the trips inside the protected areas.
- 4 escursions in the Adamello Brenta National Park with the alpine guides, local expert conductors and environment educators, to gain a profound contact with nature in safety.
- 2 mountain bike excursions, with experts instructors for an alternative path in nature.
- 1 cultural-naturalistic excursion to discover the Stenico castle and the nature surrounding it ( every Tuesday during summer).
- 6 free entry days to the most fascinating museums and castles in Trentino and the Adamello Brenta National Park houses, to know the territory’s culture and to love nature in the protected area.
- 6 days of shopping, taste and fun with exclusive discounts in the partner shops and facilities: Terme Val Rendena-Fonte Sant’Antonio, Golf Club Rendena, taste’s parlors, artisanal oficines and didactic factories.
- 1 entry and renting gears at the ice rink in Pinzolo.
- 6 days of hikings and activities included in the program “Un’estate da Parco”, some of which are free for the Dolomeet Card’s holders.
Our hotel for your excursion in Madonna di Campiglio
For your hikings in Madonna di Campiglio you can ask for directions to Walter, expert alpine guide, that will happily suggest you on trails, equipments etc.
Our hotel is a great starting point for your excursions in Trentino and here in Madonna di Campiglio where you will find beautiful trails and tours in the peaks of the Brenta’s Dolomites accessible to everyone, families, kids, youngs and couples to rediscover nature and regenerate.
Discovering the Dolomites and Campiglio with the mountain bike
Leaving from our hotel in Madonna di Campiglio you will have a lot of mountain bike’s trails from the easy ones to the more challenging ones. Dirt roads and old countryside roads allow bike’s lovers to find the best suited routes for everyone’s needs.
For the families the suggested trail is the Val Rendena cycle lane, a tranquil and wavy route over 25km long through green fields and beautiful mountain’s towns.
For the more expertised and prepared we suggest the Brenta’s Dolomites Bike, a MTB ring around the Brenta’s Dolomites for the real adventure’s lovers: 171 km and an overall difference in altitude of 7.700 m.
Play golf in Madonna di Campiglio, Trentino
Madonna di Campiglio and Val Rendena are the home of mountain’s golfers, in fact there are two golf courts in the area, one in Madonna di Campiglio an one between Caderzone Terme, Strembo and Bocenago.
The golf court in Campo Carlo Magno is a 9 hole course, 5.469 m long – par 70. The court is one of the most antique and high in altitude of Europe, situated 1.650 mt above sea level, between the woods with a wonderful view on the Brenta’s Dolomites, and it was built by Henry Cotton in 1921.
The Val Rendena’s golf court, built next to the river that connects Strembo and Caderzone Terme to Bocenago is a 9 hole course – par 35.
Both are easily reachable from our hotel in Madonna di Campiglio.
Rafting, an incredible experience on the waters of river Noce aboard a raft
Emotions and adrenaline on the Noce river in Val di Sole, few km from our hotel in Madonna di Campiglio. The river has 28 navigable kilometers and is known all around Europe as one of the 10 bests rafting places!
Be the protagonist of a gripping experience in a mixture of energy and enthusiasm, an exciting river ride abroad special rafts, relying on the professionality and security of an expert team.
Get to high-altitude easily with ski lifts
Your vacation dedicated to hikings in the Brenta’s Dolomites. Reaching mountain’s huts or getting at high altitudes for hikings is not a problem. Leaving from our hotel in the center of Madonna di Campiglio you can reach the Grostè and Spinale ski lifts in just a few minutes and they will take you on the most beautiful and panoramic hikes.
Endless trails and excursions are waiting for you close to our hotel in Trentino. Wear your trekking shoes and discover the Brenta’s Dolomites!
Ski week in hotel in Madonna di Campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio distinguish itself for the avantguards ski lifts and the nicely preparated ski slopes. From December till mid April you can ski also thanks to the snowmaking installation that covers all the 150 km of slopes in the heart of Trentino in the beautiful Brenta’s Dolomites scenery.
Spend a ski week in the mountains of Trentino in our hotel in Madonna di Campiglio.
Not only ski but also excursion to discover nature
During the ski week in Trentino you will have the possibility to live magical experiences.
Endless possibilities for non skier also, snowshoeing excursions, ice skating on the frozen lake in Madonna di Campiglio or simple walks on the snow listening to the silence of nature.